Compton, Wayde. 1972-. b. Vancouver, Canada.
– 49th Parallel Psalm. Vancouver: Arsenal Pulp-Advance, 1999. [poetry and short fiction]
– After Canaan: Essays on Race, Writing, and Region. Vancouver: Arsenal Pulp, 2010. [essays]
– ed. Bluesprint: Black British Columbian Literature and Orature. Vancouver: Arsenal Pulp, 2001. [anthology]
– The Outer Harbour: Stories. Vancouver: Arsenal Pulp, 2014. [short fiction]
– Performance Bond. Vancouver: Arsenal Pulp, 2004. [poetry, short fiction, and compact disc sound recording]
– with Renee Sarojini Saklikar, eds. The Revolving City: 51 Poems and the Stories Behind Them. Vancouver: Anvil-SFU Public Square, 2015. [anthology]